Tag Archives: Brian Terry
John Hayward alleges that Holder should either be removed from DOJ for incompetence, or be charged with Contempt of Congress for starters for lying. Hmmm…
We have a Republican Majority in Congress and we have enough leaked emails and memos concerning Fast and Furious that demonstrate Holder has lied to Congress about his involvment in it…yet no charges? Just seemingly endless “hearings” that serve as a means for the DOJ to mock the authority of Congress.
Mr. Hayward, maybe it is Congress who should be held in contempt of Congress! And why don’t we tack on Accessory to MURDER for ALL of them since they cannot seem to find a way to bring about justice while Brian Terry’s (and others) “blood cries out to God from the ground”!
Well…according to the Western Center for Journalism, in regards to Operation Fast and Furious he has:
- Stonewalled on congressional subpoenas regarding the operation
- Covered up criminally negligent manslaughter
- Lied under oath regarding knowledge of the operation
- Sealed court documents relating to Brian Terry’s murder
- Resisted congressional investigation for over a year.
- Persecuted the whistleblowers in the Justice Department
I would say that’s enough…how bout you?
Please visit this link and vote in their poll.