Washington Times- Men with backpacks at Boston Marathon ex-military private contractors?

Alan Jones with the Washington Times reported on April 18, 2013:

Federal and local authorities have yet to comment on the identity of what appears to be a team of operatives photographed at the Boston Marathon bombing site wearing black backpacks, tactical boots and pants and communication equipment. At least one of them wore a hat emblazoned with a skull insignia similar to insignias used by private contractors Craft International and Blackwater USA (renamed Xe Services then Academi), and Navy SEAL teams 3 and 5.”
 
Jones goes on to write:
 
“Before the photos were released, there were reports that a suspect had been identified and a lone domestic terrorist was in custody.

CNN first blogged at 1:46pm on Wednesday afternoon, “an arrest has been made in connection with Monday’s Boston Marathon bombings, sources tell CNN’s John King and CNN contributor Fran Townsend. King’s source is with Boston law enforcement, he said; Townsend’s source is with federal law enforcement.”

The Associated Press tweeted, “Breaking: Law enforcement official: Boston Marathon bomb suspect in custody, expected in federal court. –BW”

Fox News tweeted “#BREAKING NEWS: FoxNews.com confirms arrest made in deadly #Boston Marathon bombing.”

At 2:23pm CNN blogged “As news of an arrest spreads, a crowd has been gathering outside a federal courthouse in Boston.”

The official who spoke to The Associated Press did so on condition of anonymity and stood by the information even after it was disputed. The official was not authorized to divulge details of the investigation. The official had said the suspect was expected in federal court in Boston.

The stories were retracted. A bomb scare then closed a Federal Courthouse in Boston. Helicopter footage from a local Boston ABC affiliate WCVB shows a silver van with tinted glass and a law enforcement agent hanging off the side hastily backing into the courthouse. 

Later, a press conference was postponed then eventually cancelled”

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/freedom-press-not-free/2013/apr/18/men-backpacks-boston-marathon-private-contractors/#ixzz2RDNMYfRj

Now you tell me…what in the world is going on? Who was the “lone domestic terrorist”? And why did the main stream media’s story change so quickly from a lone gunman to what is today being reported as a Chechnian terrorist cell… AFTER Drudge and Info Wars released the photos?
 
Drudge linked to this story briefly and as far as I know Info Wars initially broke this story because of a tip-off from Anonymous about the photos being available online. But why is the “Contractor’ angle of the story not being covered?
 
Why in the world were these men there in the first place?

Tony Cartalucci with Activist Post has done an incredible job documenting in photograph’s how these “contractors” were near where the bombs went off before and after the explosions. Click here to read.

Mr. Cartalucci writes:

What appear to be private contractors, wearing unmarked, matching uniforms and operating an unmarked SUV affixed with communication equipment near the finish line of the Boston Marathon shortly after the bomb blasts – can be seen beforehand, standing and waiting just meters away from where the first bomb was detonated. The contractor-types had moved away from the bomb’s location before it detonated, and could be seen just across the street using communication equipment and waiting for similar dressed and equipped individuals to show up after the blasts

The men, numbering between 6-8 then begin tearing up the skirting around temporary bleachers erected for the event, opposite the explosion, before taping it off. Then, what appears to be an FBI bomb squad truck pulls up directly behind the contractor-types’ SUV, with a woman clearly wearing the letters F.B.I. on her tactical vest emerging and speaking with the contractor-types. Together they disappear from the scene, leaving their vehicles behind

The Gaspee previously shared a story from the Daily Bail concerning statements from the University of Mobile’s head track coach documenting many odd things (including over the top security and announcements to the crowd to not be concerned that there was a drill taking place) were going on before the blast click here to read post.

Mr. Cartalucci is asking all the right questions as far as I am concerned. But will these questions ever be answered?

“Several questions must be answered by the FBI:

First question is who these men were, with large, black bags in the direct vicinity of where a bomb would detonate, moving away before the blast, and appearing directly across the road afterward.

Who hired them and what was their function?

Why were they moving amongst the crowd in a semi-covert fashion when all other public servants present were wearing proper uniforms and clearly identified?

Did police, firefighters, event organizers, and medics know these men were present and what they were doing?

Why did it appear that the FBI was fully aware of their presence, and in fact working with them, specifically with what looks like a bomb squad unit?

Were these contractors specialists in explosives, and if so, what is the significance that at least two of them were spotted just meters from where the blast occurred?”

Please do not assume we are being told the whole truth. I do not believe we are.

About these ads

Leave a comment

Filed under AstroTurf Terrorism

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s