On June 9, 2011, an Executive Order established the White House Rural Council with 25 executive branch departments including Defense, Justice, Homeland Security, National Drug Control, Environmental Quality, Labor, Commerce, Interior, EPA, Housing,Health, Education to name just a few.
The order covers 16% of the American population who lives in rural counties because they “supply our food, fiber, and energy, safeguard our natural resources, and are essential in the development of science and innovation.” It ensures Rural America will participate in Agenda 21 goals of Globalization. The ICLEI non-governmental UN organization gets a partner to reach into Rural America.
SUMMARY OF THIS EXECUTIVE ORDER:
1. Federal Control of Rural American Resources (Food, Health, Energy, Education/Schools, Property, Water and Lives). 2. Increased Federal Regulation through Executive Order (Legislation from the Oval Office)
3. More Regulation of Food production
4. More Regulation of Land use
5. Agenda 21 implementation accelerates in Rural America
6. Implementation of Cap and Trade
7. No definitions of what “Rural America” is. Matter of fact, no definitions at all.
8. More Lawmaking through Regulation (State and Local levels)
9. More State/County Control over your city/town due to grant money distribution
10. Less Local participation due to Regionalization
11. More Federal Jobs funded at Tax Payer Expense
12. Rights Issues: Your Voice. You cannot “Un-elect” appointed committee members. You cannot contact your elected representative on an issue because this is legislation through committee regulation.
(Strings attached to all that tax payer funded grant money)
Below is a link to the White House blog concerning the new Rural Council